- The forerunner of Posthof GmbH was the company Jonas Hary Handel & Transport, founded in 2004.
- Since late 2005 the company became active in tank logistics.
- This part of the business was strategically developed and has expanded steadily.
- The Posthof GmbH Internationale Fachspedition (international specialised freight forwarding) was founded in June 2006.
- At the end of 2006 the Posthof GmbH had 8 tankers and 2 heavy-duty vehicles in international long haulage.
- There is a steady growth since and in 2010 the portfolio was supplemented by the establishment of the PLG mbH (logistics) and the acquisition of the Walker Spedition (forwarding).